Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hello?  Is anybody out there?

I am starting this blog to help me get out all the stuff happening to me that I don't understand.  I'm a young recently divorced lady with no children living in a by city.  I met my husband really young and spent all of my twenties with him, which basically means that I didn't date, go out much or do all the things young chicas do in their twenties.  Now I'm trying to make my way in this world as a single woman.  I don't want to waste this "second chance" at a different life on chasing after love or a relationship because I'm afraid to be alone.  But my heart can't help but desire companionship.  

Maybe writing about my adventures will help me deal and find a way to enjoy single life and find my purpose.  Hopefully you will find some of my adventures and stories funny or inspirational to finding your own inner strength as I'm on a journey to find mine.

So with that, Queen Daneen says, "Live each day to the fullest and don't let fear stop you from what your heart desires."

qd

No comments:

Post a Comment